用 Java 寫一個 Genetic Programming (GP) 的過三關 AI ，純粹用作研究 GP 效能之用。
Ranar 0 (Evolution)
- To have an GP-AI able to decide move in a game.
- Each candidate would be ranked by the followings:
- Number of match won. And how quick it was.
- Number of match lost. And how long it surival.
- Number of successful move made. That mean, it would not mark on a cell which is already filled.
Ranar 0.01 (Applet)
- Have a Ranar Engine run as an Applet, backed by at evolution pool running on the server.
Ranar 1 (Recursion)
- Instead of deciding move, the AI is now have to rank all available move in the game, for alpha-beta searching optimization.
- The AI have to decide:
- The order of searching.
- Which move to be pruned.
- Node rating.